Friday, October 19, 2007


Hey all,

I agree with both Janet and Molly's assessments...needlessly (or heedlessly, if I'm working to incorporate my students' vocab lessons) complicated things is not what we're after. That being said, I do think blogs can have many practical uses, and I've found that typepad and blogger offer free applications that can work within the classroom. Perhaps they can work better than the Schoolblogs program--the jury's out on that one.

I'm going to try to make the Schoolblogs account current and relevant to the parents and students in class. I guess my fear is that I may drop the ball on this one--my students and their families usually do a great job of embracing whatever tech challenge I give them.

The relevance of the dog picture? None.

Check www.typepad.com and www.blogger.com for easier applications.

No comments: